Family Nutrition Support
Family sessions are focused on developing and/or supporting care-providers with:
- Healthful family meal patterns
- Fueling active kids
- Working through food aversions or picky eating
- Supporting a family member with eating disorder recovery
- Role modeling healthy mealtime behaviours and a healthy food relationship
- Planning meals and snacks
- Exploring new recipes with curiosity to help build your base!
During assessment, the dietitian will consider the family's lifestyle, daily routines, and meal-time struggles as part of planning and counseling. Specific food or nutrient recommendations may be made for each family member as needed. Book online today!