Online Course - $49.95/person
Starting solids is an exciting time for parents! But this milestone can also bring a lot of questions, concerns, and hesitation. Brooke Bulloch is a Registered Dietitian and mom, and her introducing solids online course will guide you through each topic below, detailing the most current evidence and best practice. Feel confident and prepared to best support your little eater.
Topics are divided into 10 chapters:
1. Vitamin D - Birth and OnwardYou have 6months access to the online course material including the powerpoint presentation, 10 live video demonstrations, and the handouts (course handout, Food to Fit your Baby Starter Recipes, and Baby Sample Meals from 6-8 and 8-10 months). You also receive phone or email support after course completion.Don't hesitate to contact Brooke to ask for further details.
2. Signs that Your Infant is Ready for Solid Food
3. First Foods - Key Nutrients of Concern
4. How Much Solid Food and How Often
5. Baby Led Weaning Concepts and Research
6. Safe Textures and Texture Advancement
7. Reducing Risk for Choking - Choking vs. Gagging
8. Introducing Allergenic Foods
9. Milk Products and Plant Based Beverages
10. Raising an Intuitive Eater
In the meantime, check out this blog post on Introducing Solids Basics.