Initial Consultation - $300
- 2 hour initial consultation.
- Nutrition assessment includes:
- Review of food intake habits/patterns/preferences; family mealtime dynamics; general medical/health history of family members; medications and supplements; food relationships; family concerns.
- Counseling or medical nutrition therapy/education may be part of the initial consultation
- Starter nutrition planning and/or food relationship counseling and guidance offered as it relates to the family as a whole.
- *Note: if individual family members are struggling with unique medical or nutrition-related needs, we recommend individual consultations for deeper and more personalized support and planning (e.g. if one family member struggles with gastrointestinal issues and another with high cholesterol, and another with an eating disorder).
See our Family Nutrition Support services page for more information.
Follow up - $195
- 90 minute follow up.
- Discussion of family progress, perceived successes and new/continued challenges
- Further medical nutrition therapy or food relationship counseling and meal planning supports/adjustments where needed.
* Online and in person counseling available (Regina, Saskatoon, around SK).