Pediatric/Prenatal Registered Dietitian306-717-6291
I am passionate about feeding babies using a baby-led approach. I work with you to nurture your baby’s intuitive eating abilities, whatever way you choose to feed your baby. I aim to empower parents to confidently feed their babies from bump to baby, laying down foundations for building a healthy relationship with food.
I obtained my BSc in Physiology and Pharmacology in 2014 and my BSc in Nutrition in 2019, both from the University of Saskatchewan. I completed my dietetic practicum in Regina and Moose Jaw, building connections and experiences in the NICU, clinical pediatrics, public health, and a children’s nutrition camp.
In 2019, I became a Certified Breastfeeding Specialist and started work as a lactation consultant helping babies with latching issues, growth concerns, and allergies/intolerances. My education and experience as a dietitian and lactation consultant ensures the feeding issues are factored out of the food issues. With this continued experience, I will soon challenge the International Board Certified Lactation Consultant (IBCLC) exam.
My passion lies with helping families feed their babies to set up a solid foundation for lifelong health. I support individuals with:
- Infant and pediatric nutrition (breastfeeding, formula, or combination feeding)
- Breastfeeding difficulties
- Nutrition strategies during bottle refusal
- Food and breastmilk allergies/intolerances
- Weaning and milk alternative guidance
- Prenatal nutrition
I hold a membership with the Pediatric Dietitians Network under Dietitians of Canada.
I focus my continued learning on infant allergies and intolerances related to reflux, gas, colic, eczema, and gut health.
I have completed the following courses in order to better serve individuals:
- Lactation Consultant Training Course by 'Lactation Education Resources to become a Certified Breastfeeding Specialist';
- Allergies and Breastfeeding Masterclass by Dr. Trillitye Paulin of Free to Feed.