Registered Dietitian (Regina Location)306-717-6291
I believe that food is so much more than just it’s nutrients - it is our culture, our upbringing and fuel to live our best lives. My approach involves guiding clients with their health goals, sustainable nutrition planning, and strategic monitoring to measure change/success, all while still enjoying the foods they love.
I completed my BSc in Nutrition from the University of Saskatchewan. Since then, I have been counselling clients one-on-one focusing my continued learning on chronic conditions, supporting clients with problematic eating behaviours, and building healthy food relationships. At Food to Fit, I support individuals with:
- Management of cholesterol and triglycerides, heart disease, and metabolic syndrome
- Insulin resistance and pre-diabetes
- Functional gut disorders such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux (GERD)
- Celiac disease
- Food allergies/intolerances
I look forward to working with you.