Summer Mocktails - Global News Morning
You'll find the full clip here! And my mocktail recipes as follows:
- Chop a Bartlett pear into cubes and add to a microwave safe dish along with 1 tbsp honey and 1/2 tsp vanilla extract. Microwave on high for ~2 minutes, then mash some of the juice out with a fork.
- Add the cooked and cooled pear cubes to 750ml sparkling water
- Sqeeze one wedge of lemon into the pear fizz mixture and stir well
- Let sit at least 5 minutes. Serve on ice. Bonues: shred a little cinnamon (using a cinnamon stick). Delicious!!
- ~250ml Ginger Kombucha (any brand)
- 1 lime wedge, squeezed
- A few sprigs fresh mint
- Crushed ice
- Add everything to a medium jar with a lid (or a martini shaker). Shake and serve
Fizzy Coconut water with Pineapple
- Shredded coconut for rimming the glass
- 1/3 cup frozen pineapple
- 1 cup coconut water (any brand)
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup sparkling water