Food to Fit Your Baby: Introducing Solid Foods
Introducing solid foods to your baby is an exciting time for parents! But this milestone can also bring a lot of questions, concerns, and hesitation. Whether you participate in our small group class, online course or meet with a dietitian one-on-one, we will have you feeling confident and prepared to best support a competent eater.
Topics are divided into 10 chapters:
- A Word on Vitamin D
- Signs that Your Infant is Ready for Solid Food
- First Foods
- How Much Solid Food and How Often?
- Baby Led Weaning Concepts and Research
- Texture - to Puree or Not to Puree?
- Reducing Risk for Choking
- Introducing Allergenic Foods
- Milk Products and Plant Based Beverages
- Raising an Intuitive Eater - How to Prepare for Picky Eating
For a brief introduction and overview on introducing solids, read our blog post here.