Infant Nutrition and Introducing Solid Foods
Introducing solid foods to your baby is an exciting time for parents! But can also bring a lot of questions, concerns, and hesitation. Whether it's part of a small group workshop or a personal session in the comforts of your own home, the Dietitian will have you feeling confident and prepared to best support a competent eater.
- Timing and type of foods to introduce at various stages
- Texture progression along with baby-led weaning concepts
- Responsive feeding techniques
- Discussion around allergenic foods
- Making baby food from scratch
- Food safety
We have teamed up with The Local Kitchen in Saskatoon to offer a 2-hour introducing solids workshop called 'Baby Steps: Introducing Solids'. Visit www.thelocalkitchenyxe.com for more information on our next event.