Food to Fit Your Baby
Food to Fit Your Baby: Introducing Solid Foods - Group Class
- The in-person, small group classes are offered by Registered Dietitian, Brooke Bulloch, every 3 months at The Well Collaborative in Saskatoon. We accommodate 15 participants (and baby's) for a daytime class. The class is ~90 minutes in length and includes a powerpoint presentation, handouts, food examples, and other props. You can read more about the class description and topics here
- To sign up for our next class, visit www.thewellcollaborative.com to register.
Online Course (coming soon)
- This online course will cover all the same topics and information as a live workshop. It is split into 10 chapters using a Powerpoint presentation including videos and pictures. Participants can move through them at their own pace (once you have access to the workshop, participants will have 60 days to complete the course). The online course includes all the same information, examples, and props as the group classes.
Private Consultation - $150
- In 90 minutes the dietitian will collect a brief history of the infant's feeding and growth pattern and complete basic assessment
- This Q & A session allows caregivers to ask specific questions or concerns they have around introducing solids. We will also cover the basics as discussed above
- Both in person and virtual consultation is available