Food to Fit Your Baby
Food to Fit Your Baby: Introducing Solids Online Course (coming soon)
- This online course will cover all the same topics and information as a live workshop. It will be split into 10-12 modules and caregivers can move through them at their own pace (once you have access to the workshop, participants will have 60 days to complete the course).
- Topics include: timing and type of foods to introduce at various stages, texture progression along with baby-led weaning concepts, responsive feeding techniques, discussion around allergenic foods, making baby food from scratch, choking risks, supplementation, and picky eating
Private Consultation - $150
- In 90 minutes the dietitian will collect a brief history of the infant's feeding and growth pattern and complete basic assessment
- This Q & A session allows caregivers to ask specific questions or concerns they have around introducing solids. We will also cover the basics as discussed in the online course above
- Both in person and virtual/online consultation is available